Pennsylvania Wrongful Death Lawyers
Lawyers traditionally deal with legal challenges through knowledge of the law and its application to a particular set of facts. In some areas of the law, however, the human element plays a part in compelling attorneys to search even farther and work even harder in the pursuit of justice than what would ordinarily be expected. The wrongful death cases that we handle at Clymer, Musser & Conrad P.C are a clear example. Our sympathy only strengthens our resolve to pursue justice on behalf of clients whose loved ones were tragically killed due to the negligent actions of another.
Our wrongful death representation encompasses:
- Auto accidents
- Police brutality incidents
- Slip and fall or trip and fall accidents on business properties (premises liability case)
- Sexual assaults and other violent situations in schools, prisons, nursing homes and parking garages
- Falls from (or on) balconies, staircases or cracked sidewalks
- Structural failures such as skywalk or bridge collapses when code violations are evident
- Pit bull mauling and other animal attacks such as severe dog bites or exotic animal attacks
- Other situations in which personal injury or loss of life was the result of someone else's negligence
For a complimentary, no-obligation discussion of your legal options after you have lost a family member in a car accident, a workplace accident, a prison death or any act of violence, please contact a wrongful death lawyer at Clymer, Musser & Conrad, P.C. in Lancaster, Pennsylvania today.
Our Lawyers Are Called to Serve
Our work is founded on the conviction that God has called us to the profession of law in order to use our faith and talent on behalf of those whom we serve. The Golden Rule, as well as honor and integrity form the basis of our value system. We are willing to fight the good fight to help a client pursue a just cause, such as a wrongful death claim. If we agree to accept your case after your family member's fatal accident, we will aggressively pursue your goals and protect your interests. Please contact us to learn more.
Fulfilling Our Calling As Attorneys by Providing Superior Legal Services Grounded on Our Belief That We Should Seek Justice for Our Clients
Clymer, Musser & Conrad, P.C.
Phone: (717) 207-7158
Phone: (717) 786-0500