Pennsylvania Business Law Attorneys
Phone: (717) 207-7158
With offices throughout southeastern Pennsylvania (Lancaster, Quarryville, and Ephrata), the business law attorneys at Clymer, Musser & Conrad, P.C. assist business clients and entrepreneurs with business formation, commercial transactions, and efficient resolution of business disputes.
Clymer, Musser & Conrad, P.C. is a reputable Pennsylvania law firm that offers more than 25 years of experience. Our business law attorneys have assisted a vast range of business clientele from guiding small business owners through the process of starting a business to providing sophisticated representation to corporate clients in the midst of a major business transaction.
Structuring LLCs, Corporations, and Other Pennsylvania Business Entities
Selecting the appropriate business entity to structure your business is perhaps one of the most important steps in business formation. We provide comprehensive advice through all aspects of business formation, including choice of entity. We discuss your goals, your potential exposure to personal liability, and work with your accountant to assess tax considerations and goals. We recommend the appropriate entity to best meet your needs and work with you through the phases of your business startup, including drafting and reviewing business contracts, filing operating agreements in accordance with Pennsylvania requirements, and other facets of business formation.
While the majority of today's businesses are organized as a C-corporation or a limited liability company, our attorneys recognize that every business client may have unique business objectives. Our depth of experience enables us to assist in the formation of all types of business entities, including:
- Corporations (S-corporation or C-corporation)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Professional Association (PA)
- Professional Corporation (PC)
- Non-Profits and Charitable Organizations
We also have extensive experience with restructuring a business following a merger or acquisition. Contact us for experienced legal advice with your business formation or reorganization matter.
Pennsylvania Business Transaction Attorneys
Our business lawyers have extensive experience in assisting businesses with commercial transactions, including the following:
- Commercial contracts: We assist companies with purchase, sales, supply, and service contracts. Our attorneys provide a full range of services that include negotiating contracts, drafting contracts, reviewing contracts, and litigating breach of contract or other contract disputes.
- Agricultural transactions: Our attorneys have extensive experience assisting agricultural businesses with their transactions as well as other legal matters, including construction issues, land trusts and easement matters, zoning violations, and estate planning.
- Hotel acquisitions: Our lawyers assist clients in the hotel industry with purchases and asset acquisitions, including determining whether an asset or stock purchase is in your best interests. We also assist in the sale of assets and other contractual and transactional matters.
For assistance with your business or commercial transaction, agricultural need, or hotel acquisition, please contact our experienced business law attorneys.
Pennsylvania Business Dispute Lawyers
Our business litigation team handles a variety of business disputes using litigation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) forums, including mediation and arbitration. We handle all types of business disputes from complex construction contracts to breach of contract issues involving a purchase or sale. Some of the more common business disputes our law firm handles include the following:
- Breach of contract
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Employment disputes
- Real estate disputes
If you have a business matter that requires our intervention, please contact our business law attorneys by calling us at (717) 207-7158 (Lancaster area) or (717) 786-0500 (Quarryville area), or filling out our intake form. We can work to help you resolve your business dispute in a cost-effective, efficient manner and aggressively protect your legal interests.
Fulfilling Our Calling as Christian Attorneys by Providing Superior Legal Services Grounded on Our Belief That We Should Seek Justice for Our Clients