Pennsylvania Civil Rights Lawyers
Pennsylvania Trial and Transactional Lawyers
You deserve quality representation and the highest level of personalized service. That is what we provide our clients at Clymer Musser & Conrad, P.C. from offices in Lancaster , Quarryville and Ephrata, Pennsylvania. Contact us today to schedule an initial consultation with one of our experienced and principled Pennsylvania civil rights attorneys.
Full-Service Law Firm Serving All of Your Legal Needs
While we are perhaps best known for our work in constitutional law, criminal law and business transactional law, we also offer a full range of state and federal civil legal services, including the following:
- Real estate: Our real estate attorneys represent buyers, sellers, developers and contractors in a wide range of real estate matters, including the sale or purchase of real estate, title insurance issues, landlord-tenant matters, and tax-deferred exchanges of real estate (1031 exchanges). We also represent homeowners, agriculturists, developers, farmers, and other clients in zoning matters.
- Business law: Our business lawyers handle business formation and entity selection, as well as transactional issues and business disputes.
- Elder law: Our elder law attorneys assist clients with all of their elder law needs, from estate planning services, including the creation of wills and trusts, to probate and estate settlement services.
- Constitutional law: Our attorneys have successfully brought lawsuits on behalf of clients in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and across the United States who have had their constitutional rights violated.
- Civil rights: Our civil rights lawyers protect freedoms and traditional values, including freedom of religion, freedom of speech and freedom from discrimination and harassment.
- Police brutality/excessive force: We are here to help you if you believe that you have suffered unjust abuse at the hands of law enforcement officials, that your loved one was unjustly killed while in police custody, or that your Fourth (4th) Amendment or Eighth (8th) Amendment rights have been violated.
- Personal injury: Our personal injury lawyers protect your interests and aggressively pursue full, fair and just compensation for your serious injuries resulting from a car accident, motorcycle accident, or other serious accident.
- Family law: Sometimes even the best relationships fail. Our focus is on keeping families together but when the relationship has ended and divorce is the only option, our expert family law attorneys can skillfully guide you through any divorce or custody situation. Our family law practice focuses on child custody and visitation rights, as well as modifications, relocation and grandparents' rights. We also assist clients with protection from abuse orders.
- Wrongful death: Our lawyers strive to find legal remedies on behalf of clients whose loved ones were tragically killed due to the negligent actions of another.
- Bankruptcy: Discuss your legal debt relief options with an experienced bankruptcy lawyer when overwhelming debt is at your door.
- Criminal defense: Our criminal defense practice encompasses allegations involving homicide, all major felonies, such as robberies, assaults, drugs and sexual assault, as well as cases involving DUI charges and other misdemeanors or summary offenses.
- Education law: We represent parents and their children in front of school board hearings regarding the expulsion of their children for violation of zero tolerance laws and other school-related issues.
- Administrative agency appeals: Our lawyers represent professionals such as doctors or dentists when they need assistance navigating the administrative agency appeals process.
Contact a Lancaster Criminal Defense Lawyer
To discuss your criminal defense, business, real estate or any other legal needs with an experienced attorney at our law firm, please call us at (717) 207-7158 (Lancaster area) or (717) 786-0500 (Quarryville area) or contact our Pennsylvania law firm online.
Fulfilling Our Calling as Christian Attorneys by Providing Superior Legal Services Grounded on Our Belief That We Should Seek Justice for Our Clients